Thank you for considering me to officiate your wedding!
This is a quick summary of how our availability works. I’ll try my best to keep it updated.
The most popular months to be married in Savannah are April, May, October and November and those months book up more quickly than others. During popular months, I often officiate 30+ weddings a month. In April and May 2017, I officiated over 50 weddings. We generally close our October calendar early because we had too many requests!
The dates and times listed below are times when I am definitely NOT available to perform weddings. This could be because I am already booked for that day, plan to be on vacation, or know I’ll be working on another project.
If a date is not listed here, I am LIKELY available for at least one wedding on that day, though it may be only be at specific times. Send me note via my contact form and my assistant can confirm my availability for you quickly.
I also have partner officiants who perform ceremonies when I am booked as some dates are very popular. The ceremonies are written by me and I will handle all your account matters. Please let us know that you are requesting a partner officiant if you are inquiring about a date where I am already booked. You can read about my partner officiants and how the process works.
I personally do not officiate ceremonies on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but my Partner Officiants do.
This availability does not apply to Simple Signing Services. Signing Services take place during the week and cannot be booked more than two weeks in advance of your date.
Finally, I will book my services up to a year in advance or further out than that if you have a contract with a venue.
I offer multiple wedding ceremony packages that fit all sorts of couples’ budgets and preferences. I also offer a 10% discount for couples who book their package at least 90 days in advance.
LAST UPDATED: 7/28/17
I will not be officiating weddings in August 2017 but my partner officiants will be available. Chris and Buffy already have 15 August dates booked and can take some more!
- September 1-4 UNAVAILABLE
- September 5 BOOKED FROM 1PM to 3:30PM
- September 6 BOOKED FROM 1-4
- September 7 BOOKED FROM 10AM to 12:30PM
- September 9 BOOKED FROM 1PM to 2:30 PM and FROM 5:00PM
- September 11 BOOKED ALL DAY
- September 14 BOOKED FROM 5:00PM
- September 15 BOOKED ALL DAY
- September 16 BOOKED FROM 1PM
- September 23 BOOKED FROM 10AM to 1PM AND FROM 3:30PM
- September 25 BOOKED FROM 10:00 AM to 12:PM
- September 29 BOOKED FROM 2:30PM
- September 30 BOOKED FROM 4:30PM
We are completely booked with 30 ceremonies between October 1st and October 22nd! We are still accepting bookings from October 23- October 31st.
- October 27 BOOKED FROM 1:30PM to 3PM
- October 28 BOOKED FROM 3PM
- October 29 BOOKED FROM 2PM to 4:30PM
- November 4 BOOKED FROM 4:00PM
- November 5 BOOKED FROM 3PM to 5PM
- November 7 BOOKED FROM 3PM to 5PM
- November 10 BOOKED FROM 2PM
- November 11 BOOKED FROM 4PM
- November 12 BOOKED FROM 12PM to 2PM
- November 18 BOOKED FROM 2PM
- November 22-24 UNAVAILABLE
- December 23-25 UNAVAILABLE
For 2018, we have about 20 weddings booked. As dates become completely booked, I will detail our bookings (the month that is currently booking the quickest is April!). I will be unavailable these weekends, though my partners may be available.
- January 20-21st
- February 10-11
- March 17-18
- June 2-3
- July 7-8
- I do not personally officiate in August.
- September 1-3
- November 21-23
- December 23-26