COVID-19 UPDATE: JULY 2020
We hate what COVID 19 has brought to our world, especially for our couples who should be focused on nothing else but the love that they have for each other.
During this time, please note the following:
- Due to overwhelming demand, we are booked up for July and August 2020 elopement packages and ceremonies. We ARE still booking Simple Signing Services and mini photoshoots all summer.
Due to overwhelming demand for couples who want to elope, our need to accommodate couples who have rescheduled from Spring 2020, and changing conditions, we have also made the following adjustments to our booking policy for the remainder of 2020.
- For events that will take place before December 1, 2020:
- We have taken all the Intimate Destination Wedding Clients that we have capacity for through December 1, 2020. We are still booking this package for weddings that will occur after December 1st and up to one year out from your booking date.
- For events that will take place before December 31, 2020:
- For the Savannah Elopement Experience, our Client Concierge is only able to make dinner reservations for couples who have four or fewer guests, no matter the age of your guests. If you bring more than 4 guests (up to ten, per the package limit), we will accommodate them at the ceremony, but you will be responsible for making your own dining arrangements.
- For Ceremony Only packages, we will only book packages for couples who have 15 guests or less, if you do not have a permit or a venue and are getting married in a square or park. If you have a venue, we will book up to 25 guests if your venue has a social distancing plan in place that can be supplied to our team.
These policies apply to new clients and not existing clients who we have contracted with prior to June 30, 2020.
Let Me Help You With Your Savannah Wedding or Elopement!
Hey there! I really want to hear from you with any questions you have about Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements and help you book your service with us.
Before completing the contact form, I encourage you to review my Ceremony Package options.
If you are inquiring about booking a Simple Signing Service, please text us after reading this page.
The fastest way to get in touch with me is this email form, but here are a few other ways to contact me, too.
- Phone: (912) 226-4097 Because of the volume of calls we receive that are spam, we use a pre-recorded outgoing message for all calls. We recommend that you text us.
- Direct Email (Your message will be seen faster if you complete the form instead.)
- Mailing Address: contact me via email for address
Based on the volume of inquiries we receive, our Scheduling Manager Jennifer, answers all of our initial inquiries, including those that go to my email address. She will identify herself and sign the email with her name.
Fill out this contact form with your question, request or feedback and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.