During this time, here are our booking guidelines for NEW clients. We change these frequently as new information comes in about COVID-19 in our area.
We were able to marry over 300 couples between March 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021 safely and are even more excited to do so now that vaccines are here. Almost everyone on our team will be fully vaccinated by May 1, 2021.
Here are our current guidelines.
- Based on Governor Kemp’s April 2021 executive order, we do not have any restrictions on guest counts for Ceremony Only packages held at venues.
- If you are planning an unpermitted wedding in one of our parks or squares, we are only taking ceremonies with a limit of 15 guests due to tourism crowds.
- If you are booking a package with over 6 guests and you want to celebrate at a restaurant after your wedding or elopement, please note that you may still need to book a private room due to many restaurants keeping COVID social distancing requirements in their establishments through the end of 2021 despite government orders. If you have a group over 12, you may also be required to rent a larger room to accommodate for distancing.
Let us help you with your Savannah wedding or elopement!
Hey there! We really want to hear from you with any questions you have about Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements and help you book your service with us.
Before completing the contact form, I encourage you to review my Ceremony Package options.
If you are inquiring about booking a Simple Signing Service, please text us after reading this page.
The fastest way to get in touch with me is this email form, but here are a few other ways to contact me, too.
- Phone: (912) 226-4097 COVID-19 made us a remote office and we only accept incoming text messages at this time. We are always on text and usually reply pretty fast! We can always send you a link to schedule a call if we definitely need to talk on the phone to help you make your plans.
- Direct Email (Your message will be seen faster if you complete the form instead.)
- Mailing Address: contact us via email for address
Our General Manager Jennifer answers all of our initial inquiries, including those that go to my email address. She will identify herself and sign the email with her name.
Fill out this contact form with your question, request or feedback and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.