We are so excited to learn more about you and how we can help you with your elopement or intimate wedding!
We want to send you personalized recommendations, so please make sure that you complete the contact form at the bottom of the page.
We know that you are busy, so we’re also transparent about our offerings and prices on our Ceremony Packages page and our Elopement & Intimate Weddings Packages page. Both are perfect startings point for your planning process.
Here are some other links that may help, too, depending on where you are in your decision making process.
I already knew Savannah was the place we wanted to get married. I want to know more about you and your services.
If you are looking for a ceremony centered wedding experience led by an experienced team that values joy, inclusivity, and organization, we are the people for you! We’re excited to help you learn more about what we do and how we can help you make your commitment to each other perfect.
- Our package pages will definitely help you decide if we are a good fit for you. We also recommend our wedding planning guide! It’s a helpful resource if you are not 100% sure which package is best for you, and if you’d like to estimate costs of other services we don’t offer but can help you book.
- For our Intimate Destination Wedding package, we also have a blog post featuring stories of 13 couples’ Intimate Destination Weddings that we curated and the vendor services we arranged for them.
- You can learn more about our team and why we all love what we do.
Tell me more about Savannah!
- About 50% of our couples who work with us have never visited Savannah before but were up for an adventure! If you haven’t absolutely decided that Savannah is the perfect place for you to get married, our 7 Reasons Why You Should Elope in Savannah is a great read. You can also check out how beautiful Savannah by browsing through our extensive galleries or Instagram page.
- Many of our adventurous couples also like our package options with pedicabs to get photos across the historic district, and our Zoom Online celebration, to include guests who may not be able to make your Savannah-based celebration.
In the meantime, don’t forget to check us out on social media, too, where we post our work. One of the best parts of our job is that we get to tell diverse and beautiful love stories through words and photos and share them with the rest of the world.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Tracy Brisson, Owner & Experience Creator for Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements
Tell us more about your plans and ask us your questions!