We are so excited to learn more about YOU and how we can help you with your elopement or intimate wedding!
We want to send you personalized recommendations, so please make sure that you complete the contact form at the bottom of the page.
We know that you are busy, so we’re also transparent about our offerings and prices on our Ceremony Packages page and our Elopement & Intimate Weddings Packages page. Both are the perfect starting point for your planning process.
Here are some other links that may help, too, depending on where you are in your decision making process.
I already knew Savannah was the place we wanted to get married and want to know more about you and your services.
- Our package pages will definitely help you decide if we are a good fit for you. We also recommend our wedding planning guide! It’s a helpful resource if you are not 100% sure which package is best for you, and if you’d like to estimate costs of other services not covered in the package.
- For our Intimate Destination Wedding package, we also have a blog post featuring stories of 13 couples’ Intimate Destination Weddings and that we curated for them and the vendor services we arranged for them.
- You can learn more about our team and why we all love what we do.
Tell me more about Savannah!
- About 50% of our couples who work with us have never visited Savannah before, but were up for an adventure! If you haven’t absolutely decided that Savannah is the perfect place for you to get married, our 7 Reasons Why You Should Elope in Savannah is a great read. You can also check out how beautiful Savannah is in our extensive galleries.
- Many of our adventurous couples also like our package options with pedicabs to get photos acorss the historic district, and our Zoom Online celebration, to include guests who may not be able to make your Savannah-based celebration.
In the meantime, don’t forget to check us out on social media, too, where we post our work. One of the best parts of our job is that we get to tell diverse and beautiful love stories through words and photos and share them with the rest of the world.
Tell us more about your plans!