I am getting many requests for holiday weddings. The holidays are a magical time to get married in Savannah- the weather is still mild, but we still have a lot of holiday spirit!
I’d like to work with as many people as possible this holiday season, but do have some limitations. Here are days I will not be available for weddings. You can also check my availability page for other non-holiday dates in November and December.
- In November, I will not be performing ceremonies on the day before Thanksgiving (November 25) or Thanksgiving Day (November 26).
- In December, I will not be performing ceremonies after 6PM on Christmas Eve (December 24). I will be taking December 25-29 off and resuming ceremonies on December 30.
- I will not be performing Signing Services on
- November 25, 26, and 27
- December 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 31
- January 1st.
- Weddings booked on December 24, 31 or January 1 will be charged at a weekend rate.